Monday, April 11, 2016

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!!

Hello Fro friends!

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

This blog is to give straight to the point details about natural hair in the simplest ways possible.
Hair care is something I like to call "simple sophistication". Its simple. You now what to do. You know what your hair needs. "oh I need softer hair. I need fuller edges. I need to kick-start my hair growth. I'm trying to get fuller hair" The sophistication is in knowing what to do, how to do it, with what, with as little trial and error as possible. After all ain't nobody got money to waste.

Sit back, relax and let me show you about this journey. We are in for fun!!!

leave comments and questions down below as you go. I will help as much as I can.

Peace. Love. Healthy fros'
Jhennique



    

No comments:

Post a Comment